The Euphoria Programming Language
Rapid Deployment Software (RDS).
Euphoria Reference Manual.
Download Euphoria version 3.1.1 (32-bit)
Download Lib2 for Euphoria 3.1.1
- Lib2 version 1.41 - 7-Zip file for all platforms, includes a general purpose library, simple IDE (edu), and simple GUI library using Java (Japi). Just merge it with the 'euphoria' directory.
Download rapideuphoria.com Site for Offline View (686MB)
- www-rapideuphoria-com.7z - entire Euphoria website and archive in English and Russian / весь сайт и архив Euphoria на английском и русском (excluding 'cgi-bin' directory). 5-Feb-2020.
Download DOS (Joy comes with freedom)
- DOSBox - a DOS-emulator that can be installed on almost any operating system. Gives you a real programming freedom with graphics, mouse, sound...! You can run your programs on any OS using DOSBox.
To run Euphoria as fast as possible, change the DOSBox configuration file lines:
To start the DOSBox system automatically:
To change the DOSBox window size, you must play a bit, maybe:
# Run RapidEuphoria 3.1.1 (example):
MOUNT C /home/yourname/dosbox
# change to your working dir
# run your program in edu automatically
# if your screen resolution is 1280x800 try:
And there are many other options - read the DOSBox manual.
Also remember to delete (disable) all the shortcut keys of DOSBox (except Alt+Enter for full-screen switch), so you can use these keys in Euphoria!
- FreeDOS - a free and real DOS operating system, if you want. See also FreeDOS 1.1 Bootable USB Image - you can run FreeDOS on any PC with normal BIOS (not the "modern" UFO-BIOS) from a USB-stick. Just burn the image to a USB-stick (on Windows try using Rufus to create bootable USB drives the easy way. On Linux... just use Linux Mint - should I say more...?)
- DOS info for advanced users:
- Advanced MS-DOS Programming 2nd Edition - Ray Duncan (or View online)
- The x86 Interrupt List, aka "Ralf Brown's Interrupt List", "RBIL"
- HelpPC Reference Library
- David Jurgens
- PCjs Machines - Microsoft Programmer’s Library 1.3
- WinWorld - Microsoft Programmers Library 1.3
- DJGPP is a complete 32-bit C/C++ development system for Intel 80386